Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
81
matching items
Contributors
St. Marys Museum
  
Decade
1980-1989
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • LACAC Tour Former UAP Premises
    Image       This is a photograph of the LACAC (Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee) touring the row of three buildings on the southwest corner of Water and Jones Streets. A description from the Journal Argus Plus on July 17, 1989 says: "St. Marys' Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee (LACAC) took part in ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the LACAC (Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee) touring the row of three buildings on the southwest corner of Water and Jones Streets. A description from ...
  • CNR Train entering St. Marys on the Sarnia bridge
    Image       Colour photo showing a train crossing over the frozen Thames River on the Sarnia railway bridge. This photo was taken on December 12, 1989, just a few days before the Sarnia line was closed.
    Image     Colour photo showing a train crossing over the frozen Thames River on the Sarnia railway bridge. This photo was taken on December 12, 1989, just a few days before the ...
  • Train heading out of St. Marys via the Sarnia Bridge
    Image       Colour photo showing a train crossing the overpass over Emily Street. This photo was taken December 12, 1989 - just a few days before the Sarnia line was closed.
    Image     Colour photo showing a train crossing the overpass over Emily Street. This photo was taken December 12, 1989 - just a few days before the Sarnia line was closed.
  • Train heading out of St. Marys via the Sarnia Bridge
    Image       Colour photo showing a train heading out of St. Marys via the Sarnia bridge. This photo was taken on December 12, 1989, just a few days before the Sarnia line was closed. The Sarnia railway bridge is now part of a walking trail.
    Image     Colour photo showing a train heading out of St. Marys via the Sarnia bridge. This photo was taken on December 12, 1989, just a few days before the Sarnia line ...
  • St. Marys Town Council - 1989-1991
    Image       Paul Bedford St. Marys
    Image     Paul Bedford St. Marys
  • Old sale poster for A. Beattie & Co.
    Image       Words that can be seen on poster: OUT SALE OF THE DRY GOODS STOCK OF A. BEATTIE & CO WILL BEGIN MONDAY, SEPTEMBER AT THE CURLING RINK (unreadable) DOORS OPEN AT 10 A.M.
    Image     Words that can be seen on poster: OUT SALE OF THE DRY GOODS STOCK OF A. BEATTIE & CO WILL BEGIN MONDAY, SEPTEMBER AT THE CURLING RINK (unreadable) DOORS OPEN ...
  • Maple Lawn
    Imagecomment       Photo of a painting of Maple Lawn, a house on the east side of Line 19 between Medina and Kintore. The house was built by J.T Crellin in 1878.
    Imagecomment     Photo of a painting of Maple Lawn, a house on the east side of Line 19 between Medina and Kintore. The house was built by J.T Crellin in 1878.
  • Southwest Corner of Water and Jones Streets
    Image       This is a photograph of 50 Water Street South. It was built in 1921 and was a farm implements shop and later a warehouse for fruit. This building, along with the two buildings next to it, was restored in 1989 by Journal Argus publisher Lorne Eedy.
    Image     This is a photograph of 50 Water Street South. It was built in 1921 and was a farm implements shop and later a warehouse for fruit. This building, along with ...
  • London Bridge
    Image       This photo captures a passenger train crossing London Bridge with a view of Widder Street in the background. It was entered by Glen Spearin into the Heritage Week Contest in 1989.
    Image     This photo captures a passenger train crossing London Bridge with a view of Widder Street in the background. It was entered by Glen Spearin into the Heritage Week Contest in ...
  • Upper portion of MacPherson's Arts and Craft store
    Image       Photo of the upper portion of MacPherson's Arts and Crafts store, located at 91 Queen Street East. In view is the mansard roof and some of the windows. Part of the stone building can be seen along the bottom along with more windows.
    Image     Photo of the upper portion of MacPherson's Arts and Crafts store, located at 91 Queen Street East. In view is the mansard roof and some of the windows. Part of ...
  • Upper portion of the 'Andrew's Jeweller' building, 1988
    Image       Photo of the upper portion of the "Andrews Jeweller" building. The clock is in view as well as the engraved script. This is located at 135 Queen Street East and is still a jewelry store housing Anstett's Jewelers. This building was built in 1884 for William Andrews to house his ...
    Image     Photo of the upper portion of the "Andrews Jeweller" building. The clock is in view as well as the engraved script. This is located at 135 Queen Street East and ...
  • Arthur Meighen Statue Ceremony
    Imagemystery       Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
    Imagemystery     Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
  • Michael Meighen and Others at Arthur Meighen Statue Ceremony
    Imagemystery       Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
    Imagemystery     Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
  • Unveiling of Arthur Meighen Statue
    Imagemystery       Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
    Imagemystery     Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
  • Politicians Heading to the Arthur Meighen Statue Unveiling
    Imagemystery       Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
    Imagemystery     Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
  • Speech for Arthur Meighen Statue Ceremony
    Imagemystery       Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
    Imagemystery     Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
  • Mayor Teahen Giving Speech
    Imagemystery       Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
    Imagemystery     Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321” Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
  • Children's Boutique and Toy Store, 1987
    Image       This is a photograph of 145 Queen Street East in April 1987. This building was constructed during the 1850s or 1960s. In 1910, a red brick facade was added. In this photograph, the left half of the building is a children's boutique and the right half is a toy store.
    Image     This is a photograph of 145 Queen Street East in April 1987. This building was constructed during the 1850s or 1960s. In 1910, a red brick facade was added. In ...
  • St. Marys Furniture
    Image       This is a photograph of the furniture store that was once located at 158 Queen Street East, where Village Craft and Candle is now (August 2018). Built in 1903 to house the Garner and Harrison furniture business, this building functioned as a furniture store for many years. From 1960-1980, the ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the furniture store that was once located at 158 Queen Street East, where Village Craft and Candle is now (August 2018). Built in 1903 to ...
  • "St. Marys West" sign and Allied
    Image       Colour showing the "ST MARYS WEST" sign on the railroad line as well as the Allied building (former Maxwell building) and the water tower.
    Image     Colour showing the "ST MARYS WEST" sign on the railroad line as well as the Allied building (former Maxwell building) and the water tower.
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit