Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
62
matching items
Contributors
St. Marys Museum
  
Decade
1930-1939
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • View of the West Side of the Lind Home
    Image       View of the west side of the Lind home (driveway side) at Elgin Street West, St. Marys, in the Spring of 1936.
    Image     View of the west side of the Lind home (driveway side) at Elgin Street West, St. Marys, in the Spring of 1936.
  • View of the Lind Home
    Image       View of the back of the Lind home on Elgin Street West, St. Marys, in the Spring of 1936
    Image     View of the back of the Lind home on Elgin Street West, St. Marys, in the Spring of 1936
  • Park Street Bridge During 1937 Flood
    Image       Park Street Bridge during the 1937 flood. There are people and an old car on the bridge.
    Image     Park Street Bridge during the 1937 flood. There are people and an old car on the bridge.
  • S.S. 9 Blanshard (Science Hill) School Photograph, 1930.
    Image       School Photograph of S.S. 9 Blanshard (Science Hill), 1930. The teacher of this school was Marjorie Yule. front row (left to right): Donald McLeod, Jack Armstrong, Bill Hanley, Jack Crawford, Gordon Nethercott, Brooks Zurbrigg, Jack Cubberley. second row (left to right): Lucille Zurbrigg, Coreen Drinkwalter, Ethel Nethercott, Bernice Drinkwalter, Mabel ...
    Image     School Photograph of S.S. 9 Blanshard (Science Hill), 1930. The teacher of this school was Marjorie Yule. front row (left to right): Donald McLeod, Jack Armstrong, Bill Hanley, Jack Crawford, ...
  • Celebration of King George V Silver Jubilee outside the St. Marys Town Hall, 1935.
    Image       Celebration of King George V Silver Jubilee (25 years) outside of the St. Marys Town Hall. May 6, 1935. The photo shows many school children wearing paper hats. The street is lined with cars. Members of the Second Machine Gun Battalion, veterans of the Great War are in attendance. The ...
    Image     Celebration of King George V Silver Jubilee (25 years) outside of the St. Marys Town Hall. May 6, 1935. The photo shows many school children wearing paper hats. The street ...
  • St. Marys Collegiate, 1929-30.
    Imagemystery       St. Marys Collegiate, 1929-30.
    Imagemystery     St. Marys Collegiate, 1929-30.
  • Old Creamery "The Parkview Creamery"
    Image       The old creamery "The Parkview Creamery" with a missing roof following the hurricane in June 1933.
    Image     The old creamery "The Parkview Creamery" with a missing roof following the hurricane in June 1933.
  • Fallen trees, hydro poles and other damage, 1933
    Image       Photo showing damage to trees and hydro poles caused by the 1933 windstorm.
    Image     Photo showing damage to trees and hydro poles caused by the 1933 windstorm.
  • Fallen trees and damage, 1933
    Image       Photo showing damage to trees caused by the 1933 windstorm.
    Image     Photo showing damage to trees caused by the 1933 windstorm.
  • Fallen trees and damage, 1933
    Imagecomment       Photo showing damage to trees caused by the 1933 windstorm at 47 Wellington Street South, the home of Mrs. Annie Bryant, formerly Annie Hutton, formerly Mrs. Rumsey. The property is currently Hodges Funeral Services.
    Imagecomment     Photo showing damage to trees caused by the 1933 windstorm at 47 Wellington Street South, the home of Mrs. Annie Bryant, formerly Annie Hutton, formerly Mrs. Rumsey. The property is ...
  • Fallen trees and damage, 1933
    Image       Photo showing damage to trees caused by the 1933 windstorm.
    Image     Photo showing damage to trees caused by the 1933 windstorm.
  • Fallen trees by Ercildoune, 1933
    Image       Photo showing damage to trees caused by the 1933 windstorm. The house in the background is 236 Jones Street.
    Image     Photo showing damage to trees caused by the 1933 windstorm. The house in the background is 236 Jones Street.
  • Building damaged by windstorm
    Image       Photo showing ta building damaged by the 1933 windstorm. A man is walking towards the camera operator.
    Image     Photo showing ta building damaged by the 1933 windstorm. A man is walking towards the camera operator.
  • Building damaged by windstorm
    Image       Photo showing ta building damaged by the 1933 windstorm.
    Image     Photo showing ta building damaged by the 1933 windstorm.
  • Parkview Creamery
    Image       Photo showing the Parkview Creamery damaged by the 1933 windstorm.
    Image     Photo showing the Parkview Creamery damaged by the 1933 windstorm.
  • Grade 3 class picture, 1938
    Image       Names (found in Description) are written on the back of the photo.
    Image     Names (found in Description) are written on the back of the photo.
  • Cattle Parade at Fall Fair, 1939
    Image       Photo showing a cattle parade in front of the Grandstand at the old St. Marys Fairgrounds during the fall fair of 1939. This photo appeared in the October 12, 1939 issue of the St. Marys Journal Argus on the first page.
    Image     Photo showing a cattle parade in front of the Grandstand at the old St. Marys Fairgrounds during the fall fair of 1939. This photo appeared in the October 12, 1939 ...
  • Five men with transformer
    Image       Photo of five men standing in front of an electrical transformer. They are identified as (from left): E. Myers, H. May (with hand on bar), W. Stevens, H. Dickinson, H. Dobson
    Image     Photo of five men standing in front of an electrical transformer. They are identified as (from left): E. Myers, H. May (with hand on bar), W. Stevens, H. Dickinson, H. ...
  • H. Dickinson, E. Myers, H. May, H. Dobson, W. Stevens
    Image       Photo of five men standing in front of an electrical transformer. They are identified as (from left): H. Dickinson, E. Myers, H. May, H. Dobson and W. Stevens.
    Image     Photo of five men standing in front of an electrical transformer. They are identified as (from left): H. Dickinson, E. Myers, H. May, H. Dobson and W. Stevens.
  • Staff of the St. Marys Journal Argus, 1930
    Image       Photo of the employees of the St. Marys Journal Argus standing out in front of the Journal Argus' building. The photo was taken in 1930 - about 10 years after the St. Marys Journal and the St. Marys Argus merged into one paper. The sign on the building had still ...
    Image     Photo of the employees of the St. Marys Journal Argus standing out in front of the Journal Argus' building. The photo was taken in 1930 - about 10 years after ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit