Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
2736
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • John George Diefenbaker Visit to St. Marys, 1960's
    Image       This photograph shows former Prime Minister of Canada John G. Diefenbaker during his visit to St. Marys in the 1960s. Diefenbaker was the 13th Prime Minister and served from 1957 to 1963. Diefenbaker can be seen standing to the right of the photo wearing a dark suit and shaking hands ...
    Image     This photograph shows former Prime Minister of Canada John G. Diefenbaker during his visit to St. Marys in the 1960s. Diefenbaker was the 13th Prime Minister and served from 1957 ...
  • John George Diefenbaker Visit to St. Marys, 1960's
    Image       This photograph shows former Prime Minister of Canada John G. Diefenbaker during his visit to St. Marys in the 1960s. Diefenbaker was the 13th Prime Minister and served from 1957 to 1963. Diefenbaker can be seen standing in the center of the photo wearing a dark suit and shaking hands ...
    Image     This photograph shows former Prime Minister of Canada John G. Diefenbaker during his visit to St. Marys in the 1960s. Diefenbaker was the 13th Prime Minister and served from 1957 ...
  • John George Diefenbaker Visit to St. Marys, 1960's
    Image       This photograph shows former Prime Minister of Canada John G. Diefenbaker during his visit to St. Marys in the 1960s. Diefenbaker was the 13th Prime Minister and served from 1957 to 1963. Diefenbaker can be seen standing in the center of the photo wearing a dark suit shaking hands with ...
    Image     This photograph shows former Prime Minister of Canada John G. Diefenbaker during his visit to St. Marys in the 1960s. Diefenbaker was the 13th Prime Minister and served from 1957 ...
  • John George Diefenbaker Visit to St. Marys, 1960's
    Image       This photograph shows former Prime Minister of Canada John G. Diefenbaker during his visit to St. Marys in the 1960s. Diefenbaker was the 13th Prime Minister and served from 1957 to 1963. Diefenbaker can be seen standing in the center of the photo wearing a dark suit. This photo is ...
    Image     This photograph shows former Prime Minister of Canada John G. Diefenbaker during his visit to St. Marys in the 1960s. Diefenbaker was the 13th Prime Minister and served from 1957 ...
  • 249 Thomas Street
    Image       A photo of the frame house located at 249 Thomas Street. The front porch has been decorated with flags and bunting, possibly for the 1927 Old Boys Reunion.
    Image     A photo of the frame house located at 249 Thomas Street. The front porch has been decorated with flags and bunting, possibly for the 1927 Old Boys Reunion.
  • 84 Church Street South
    Image       This is a photo showing the corner porch of the house once owned by Henry Wilson. The house was built in 1880 for Wilson and is located at 84 Church Street South. Two ladies are posing on the porch. The woman seated on the left of the porch is Frances ...
    Image     This is a photo showing the corner porch of the house once owned by Henry Wilson. The house was built in 1880 for Wilson and is located at 84 Church ...
  • View of Cadzow Park and Part of Tracy House, c. 1900
    Image       This photograph gives a view of Cadzow Park ca. 1900. The Southwest corner of the Tracy house, once owned by George Tracy and his family, can be seen through the trees. The house is located at 177 Church Street South, and now houses the St. Marys Museum.
    Image     This photograph gives a view of Cadzow Park ca. 1900. The Southwest corner of the Tracy house, once owned by George Tracy and his family, can be seen through the ...
  • W.J. Evans General Store
    Image       A photo of the W.J. Evans General Store once located in St. Marys. The image shows a store window displaying a variety of vegetables. The window appears to have been decorated for Thanksgiving.
    Image     A photo of the W.J. Evans General Store once located in St. Marys. The image shows a store window displaying a variety of vegetables. The window appears to have been ...
  • Flood of 1947, Water Street Looking North
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 1947     A photo taken by the Journal-Argus showing the high waters of the 1947 flood in St. Marys. The photo gives a view of Water Street looking North to the bridge. Several people are walking through the flood waters.
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 1947   A photo taken by the Journal-Argus showing the high waters of the 1947 flood in St. Marys. The photo gives a view of Water Street looking North to the bridge. ...
  • Flood of 1947, Washed Out Park Street Bridge
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 1947     This photo shows the high flood waters in 1947. It gives a view of Park Street Bridge looking East. The bridge is barely visible as it has been washed out.
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 1947   This photo shows the high flood waters in 1947. It gives a view of Park Street Bridge looking East. The bridge is barely visible as it has been washed out.
  • Flood of 1947, View of Park Street Bridge
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 1947     A photo taken by the St. Marys Journal-Argus showing the Park Street Bridge looking East during the flood of 1947. The bridge would later be washed out by the flood waters.
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 1947   A photo taken by the St. Marys Journal-Argus showing the Park Street Bridge looking East during the flood of 1947. The bridge would later be washed out by the flood ...
  • Wedding Photo of Mr. and Mrs. B. Gregory
    Image       "Mr. & Mrs. B. Gregory"
    Image     "Mr. & Mrs. B. Gregory"
  • St. Marys Junior B Hockey Team, 1936-37
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 1 Apr 1937, p. 1     This was a photo featured in the St. Marys Journal-Argus on April 1, 1937. The St. Marys Junior B Hockey Team reached the OHA semi-finals in March, 1937. However, they were unfortunately eliminated by Guelph in the playoff series. St. Marys won the first game in the two-game series played ...
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 1 Apr 1937, p. 1   This was a photo featured in the St. Marys Journal-Argus on April 1, 1937. The St. Marys Junior B Hockey Team reached the OHA semi-finals in March, 1937. However, they ...
  • Water Street South Looking Toward St. Marys, c. 1890
    Image       This photograph was taken around 1890. It gives a panoramic view of St. Marys from atop a hill on Water Street South. Farmers fields line either side of the road and three church steeples can be seen in the distance.
    Image     This photograph was taken around 1890. It gives a panoramic view of St. Marys from atop a hill on Water Street South. Farmers fields line either side of the road ...
  • Bridges Over Trout Creek
    Image       "Bridges Over Trout Creek, St. Marys, Ont."
    Image     "Bridges Over Trout Creek, St. Marys, Ont."
  • Methodist Church
    Image       "Methodist Church, St. Marys, Ont."
    Image     "Methodist Church, St. Marys, Ont."
  • Old Central School, 1865
    Image       This is a view of the original Central School in St. Marys, as it looked in 1865. The school was built in 1857, after it became apparent that the town was outgrowing the schools already existing in St. Marys at the time. In 1914, this building was replaced with a ...
    Image     This is a view of the original Central School in St. Marys, as it looked in 1865. The school was built in 1857, after it became apparent that the town ...
  • Victoria Bridge Over the Thames River, 1884
    Image       A photo featuring the Queen Street Victoria Bridge over the Thames River. A mill and the miller's house can be seen to the far right of the photograph.
    Image     A photo featuring the Queen Street Victoria Bridge over the Thames River. A mill and the miller's house can be seen to the far right of the photograph.
  • St. Marys Journal Office
    Image       This photograph features the St. Marys Journal building, once located at 142 Queen Street East. The St. Marys papers the Journal and the Argus eventually merged in the 1920s, however they remained in the same building shown here, with the lettering altered to include both names. The name of publisher ...
    Image     This photograph features the St. Marys Journal building, once located at 142 Queen Street East. The St. Marys papers the Journal and the Argus eventually merged in the 1920s, however ...
  • W. Moyes Carriage Works, 1890
    Imagemystery       A photo featuring the front of the W. Moyes Carriage Works building as it looked in 1890. A group of men are standing posed in front of the works behind two carriages in the foreground. The carriage works was located at 21 Wellington St. North. William Moyes is standing on ...
    Imagemystery     A photo featuring the front of the W. Moyes Carriage Works building as it looked in 1890. A group of men are standing posed in front of the works behind ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Years
Features
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit