Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
2923
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • A Glimpse of Westover Park
    Image       "A Glimpse of Westover Park, St. Marys, Ont."
    Image     "A Glimpse of Westover Park, St. Marys, Ont."
  • Entrance to Westover Park
    Image       "Entrance to Westover Park. St. Marys Ont."
    Image     "Entrance to Westover Park. St. Marys Ont."
  • 159 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This building is located 159 Queen Street East. It is one of the oldest commercial buildings in St. Marys. It was constructed in the 1850s for George McIntyre, a shoemaker. The building has served a variety of commercial purposes since it was built; it is still in use today. It ...
    Image     This building is located 159 Queen Street East. It is one of the oldest commercial buildings in St. Marys. It was constructed in the 1850s for George McIntyre, a shoemaker. ...
  • 144 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This photo gives a view of the building at 144 Queen Street East in St. Marys; the photo was taken in the early 1980s. This building was built between 1904 and 1905 as the Molson Bank Building. Brown, Tevlin and Barr were awarded the contract for the woodwork and William ...
    Image     This photo gives a view of the building at 144 Queen Street East in St. Marys; the photo was taken in the early 1980s. This building was built between 1904 ...
  • 142 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This photo shows the building located at 142 Queen Street East. The photo was taken in the early 1980s when the building still housed the St. Marys Journal-Argus. The building was used for the St. Marys Journal originally and housed the Eedy publishing firm since 1895; when the Journal and ...
    Image     This photo shows the building located at 142 Queen Street East. The photo was taken in the early 1980s when the building still housed the St. Marys Journal-Argus. The building ...
  • 113 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This is a photo of 113 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys, taken in the early 1980s. This building is associated with grocer Fred W. Hutton. Hutton ran a grocery store out of this building. In 1904, Hutton commissioned builders Robert Clyde and Robert Barbour to replace the original ...
    Image     This is a photo of 113 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys, taken in the early 1980s. This building is associated with grocer Fred W. Hutton. Hutton ran a ...
  • United Church, 85 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This photo provides a good view of the United Church in St. Marys, located at 85 Church Street South. The church was originally built as a Methodist Church in 1879. In June of 1925, some of the members of the Methodist and Presbyterian congregations joined together to form the United ...
    Image     This photo provides a good view of the United Church in St. Marys, located at 85 Church Street South. The church was originally built as a Methodist Church in 1879. ...
  • Church Street Bridge, 1980s
    Image       This photo gives a view of the Church Street Bridge in the early 1980s. The bridge was originally built in the summer of 1884; it was designed by local builder Leon Clench. Church Street Bridge would eventually be rebuilt in 1979; the bridge would still have been relatively new at ...
    Image     This photo gives a view of the Church Street Bridge in the early 1980s. The bridge was originally built in the summer of 1884; it was designed by local builder ...
  • First Baptist Church, 34 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This is a photo showing the First Baptist Church in St. Marys in the early 1980s. The church is located at 34 Church Street South. The Baptist Church was established in St. Marys by 1867. This church was built and opened by 1902. The building contains several Romanesque revival features ...
    Image     This is a photo showing the First Baptist Church in St. Marys in the early 1980s. The church is located at 34 Church Street South. The Baptist Church was established ...
  • 248 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       A photo featuring the house located at 248 Church Street South. The house was built c. 1854 by Scottish stonemason William Falconer Sr. This stone house appears one level from the street but has been built into a hill with the basement level being utilized. The house was built with ...
    Image     A photo featuring the house located at 248 Church Street South. The house was built c. 1854 by Scottish stonemason William Falconer Sr. This stone house appears one level from ...
  • 235 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This photo shows the house located at 235 Church Street South as it would have looked in the early 1980s. The front of the house appears to be partially covered in shiplap boards. The house features a small covered porch with a pediment overhang, a feature that can be seen ...
    Image     This photo shows the house located at 235 Church Street South as it would have looked in the early 1980s. The front of the house appears to be partially covered ...
  • 177 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This photo gives a view of the Tracy House as it appeared in the early 1980s. The house was built in 1854 for land owner and early settler George Tracy. Robert Barbour was the builder of the home; he was responsible for the design of many homes in St. Marys ...
    Image     This photo gives a view of the Tracy House as it appeared in the early 1980s. The house was built in 1854 for land owner and early settler George Tracy. ...
  • 163 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This house is located at 163 Church Street South. The house was built in 1900 by Richard S. Box. Box owned a private banking business in St. Marys for many years. He was also the son of Richard Box Sr., a wealthy grain merchant and notable St. Marys resident. When ...
    Image     This house is located at 163 Church Street South. The house was built in 1900 by Richard S. Box. Box owned a private banking business in St. Marys for many ...
  • 145 Church St. N., 1980s
    Image       This photo shows the yellow brick house located at 145 Church Street North. The house has retained many of its original features to this day. It features many Gothic Revival inspired elements that were popular in house design between 1840 and 1890. The house features pointed gables with long finials ...
    Image     This photo shows the yellow brick house located at 145 Church Street North. The house has retained many of its original features to this day. It features many Gothic Revival ...
  • 137 Church St. N., 1980s
    Image       This white, one storey board and batten cottage has changed greatly over the years since this photo was taken in the early 1980s, as many houses do. The window trim seen here was original to the house. Several additions have since been added to the building. The verandah and the ...
    Image     This white, one storey board and batten cottage has changed greatly over the years since this photo was taken in the early 1980s, as many houses do. The window trim ...
  • 100 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This photo gives a view of the house at 100 Church Street South. James Eaton purchased the property in 1863 and the house was built approximately one year later. Eaton was a local dry goods merchant. Alexander Belch, the founder of the St. Marys Argus newspaper, bought the house from ...
    Image     This photo gives a view of the house at 100 Church Street South. James Eaton purchased the property in 1863 and the house was built approximately one year later. Eaton ...
  • 51 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This house is located at 51 Church Street South. The house was built with yellow brick as were many other St. Marys homes in the late 19th century. The house sits on two lots atop a hill and has an elaborate entrance which can be seen from the street. Note ...
    Image     This house is located at 51 Church Street South. The house was built with yellow brick as were many other St. Marys homes in the late 19th century. The house ...
  • 46 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This photo shows the house located at 46 Church Street South. The house was built by William Lyle Hutton circa 1873. Hutton was born in 1826 in the Niagara District and later became a successful businessman in St. Mary, owning a general store in town around 1862. In 1873, the ...
    Image     This photo shows the house located at 46 Church Street South. The house was built by William Lyle Hutton circa 1873. Hutton was born in 1826 in the Niagara District ...
  • 121 Carrall St., 1980s
    Image       This photo, taken in the 1980s, shows the house located at 121 Carrall Street. It was built in 1867 by Scottish stonemason Daniel McAnsh. McAnsh moved to the area from Scotland in 1844. The house would later be occupied by several owners including Archibald McCallum, Michael Griffin and Philip Sydney ...
    Image     This photo, taken in the 1980s, shows the house located at 121 Carrall Street. It was built in 1867 by Scottish stonemason Daniel McAnsh. McAnsh moved to the area from ...
  • 121 Carrall St., 1980s
    Image       This photo, taken in the 1980s, shows the house located at 121 Carrall Street. It was built in 1867 by Scottish stonemason Daniel McAnsh. McAnsh moved to the area from Scotland in 1844. The house would later be occupied by several owners including Archibald McCallum, Michael Griffin and Philip Sydney ...
    Image     This photo, taken in the 1980s, shows the house located at 121 Carrall Street. It was built in 1867 by Scottish stonemason Daniel McAnsh. McAnsh moved to the area from ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Years
Features
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit