Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
2602
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Two Teachers from St. Marys Collegiate Institute
    Imagemystery       This is a portrait of two teachers from St. Marys Collegiate Institute posing together for a photograph. The names of the teachers are currently unknown.
    Imagemystery     This is a portrait of two teachers from St. Marys Collegiate Institute posing together for a photograph. The names of the teachers are currently unknown.
  • Jim Sinkins and Kenneth Bragg
    Image       This is a photograph featuring two local men, Jim Sinkins and Kenneth Bragg posing smartly in their suits. Both men had attended St. Marys Collegiate Institute. Jim Sinkins was from the Uniondale area and later went on to work as a medical doctor at St. Joseph's in London, Ontario. Kenneth ...
    Image     This is a photograph featuring two local men, Jim Sinkins and Kenneth Bragg posing smartly in their suits. Both men had attended St. Marys Collegiate Institute. Jim Sinkins was from ...
  • Four Students from St. Marys Collegiate Institute
    Image       "Four Form 5 Stalwarts: Albert Daynard had returned to St. M.C.I. to finish his entrance to Victoria College, Univ. of Toronto, later the Rev.(?) Albert Daynard. Jim Sinkins from Uniondale area, later a medical doctor interned at St. Joseph's, London. Kenneth Bragg, a degree student at Ontario Agricultural College, Guelph, ...
    Image     "Four Form 5 Stalwarts: Albert Daynard had returned to St. M.C.I. to finish his entrance to Victoria College, Univ. of Toronto, later the Rev.(?) Albert Daynard. Jim Sinkins from Uniondale ...
  • Blanshard House, c. 1942-1943
    Image       This photograph was taken prior to the demolition of the house known as the Blanshard House, sometime between 1942 and 1943. The Blanshard House was located on the Northwest corner of Water Street S. extension to Highway 7 (County Rd. 123). Fenton Rumble & Co. demolished the property, and the ...
    Image     This photograph was taken prior to the demolition of the house known as the Blanshard House, sometime between 1942 and 1943. The Blanshard House was located on the Northwest corner ...
  • Blanshard House, c. 1942-1943
    Image       This a photograph taken sometime between 1942 and 1943. The building in the picture was known as the Blanshard House. It was located on the Northwest corner of Water Street S. extension to Highway 7 (County Rd. 123). This image was taken prior to the demolition of the property by ...
    Image     This a photograph taken sometime between 1942 and 1943. The building in the picture was known as the Blanshard House. It was located on the Northwest corner of Water Street ...
  • Pierre Trudeau at the Quarry, August 1968
    Image       This photograph was taken at the St. Marys Quarry in the summer of 1968. The picture features former Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau jumping off of the diving board at the quarry. He was visiting the quarry after taking in a show at the Stratford Festival earlier in the day ...
    Image     This photograph was taken at the St. Marys Quarry in the summer of 1968. The picture features former Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau jumping off of the diving board at ...
  • St. Marys Museum
    Image       This is a photograph taken of the St. Marys Museum during the winter of 1996. Christmas decorations such as garland and bows adorn the outside of the building. The St. Marys Museum was originally known as the Tracy House. The house was built in 1854, where George Tracy, an early ...
    Image     This is a photograph taken of the St. Marys Museum during the winter of 1996. Christmas decorations such as garland and bows adorn the outside of the building. The St. ...
  • Miss Mitchell's Class Picture, Central School c. 1920s
    Imagemystery       This is a class photo taken of Miss Mitchell's class at Central School. The original Central School was torn down in 1914 to make way for the new building, which can be seen in this photo. The building still stands, however it is now being utilized as residential apartments.
    Imagemystery     This is a class photo taken of Miss Mitchell's class at Central School. The original Central School was torn down in 1914 to make way for the new building, which ...
  • Detail - Railing on Wellington Street Bridge
    Image       This is a photo showing the detail of the railing on the Wellington Street Bridge in St. Marys, Ontario.
    Image     This is a photo showing the detail of the railing on the Wellington Street Bridge in St. Marys, Ontario.
  • Church Street Bridge, 1948
    Image       This photo of the Church Street Bridge was taken in 1948. The bridge was designed by Leon Clench and originally built in the summer of 1884. The bridge crosses over Trout Creek, and was eventually reconstructed in 1979.
    Image     This photo of the Church Street Bridge was taken in 1948. The bridge was designed by Leon Clench and originally built in the summer of 1884. The bridge crosses over ...
  • 256 Emily Street, Winter 1948
    Image       This is a photograph taken of the house at 256 Emily Street, in St. Marys. The photo was taken in the winter of 1948.
    Image     This is a photograph taken of the house at 256 Emily Street, in St. Marys. The photo was taken in the winter of 1948.
  • St. Marys Public Library, 1948
    Image       This is a photograph of St. Marys Public Library taken in 1948. The public library is located on Church Street and is still in use today. The library was built through funding by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation and was completed in 1904.
    Image     This is a photograph of St. Marys Public Library taken in 1948. The public library is located on Church Street and is still in use today. The library was built ...
  • St. Marys Town Hall, 1948
    Image       This is a photograph of St. Marys Town Hall taken in 1948. Town Hall is located on the corner of Queen and Church Streets in downtown St. Marys. The current Town Hall was built in 1891 and is still standing.
    Image     This is a photograph of St. Marys Town Hall taken in 1948. Town Hall is located on the corner of Queen and Church Streets in downtown St. Marys. The current ...
  • Water Street Bridge, Winter 1948
    Image       This photograph was taken during the winter of 1948. The image gives a view of the Water Street Bridge, built in 1898. Heavy snow has covered the bridge and sidewalks.
    Image     This photograph was taken during the winter of 1948. The image gives a view of the Water Street Bridge, built in 1898. Heavy snow has covered the bridge and sidewalks.
  • Corner of Queen and Water Street, Winter 1948
    Image       This photograph was taken during the winter of 1948, looking towards the L.A. Ball Store, on the corner of Queen and Water Streets. Automobiles can be seen lined up along the snowy street.
    Image     This photograph was taken during the winter of 1948, looking towards the L.A. Ball Store, on the corner of Queen and Water Streets. Automobiles can be seen lined up along ...
  • Little Falls Rockettes, 1980
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 16 July 1980, p. 17     This photograph features the Little Falls Rockettes, a St. Marys women's baseball team. The women are posing in their baseball jerseys with their coaches standing in the background.
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 16 July 1980, p. 17   This photograph features the Little Falls Rockettes, a St. Marys women's baseball team. The women are posing in their baseball jerseys with their coaches standing in the background.
  • St. Marys Dukes Junior Fastball Team
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 9 July 1980, p. 13     This photograph features the St. Marys Dukes Junior Fastball Team. The team are posing in their "Dukes" jerseys with baseball gloves in hand.
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 9 July 1980, p. 13   This photograph features the St. Marys Dukes Junior Fastball Team. The team are posing in their "Dukes" jerseys with baseball gloves in hand.
  • Joy Durley Swimming in Cadzow Pool
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 9 July 1980     "Joy Durley showed herself to be one of the best butterfly swimmers on the St. Marys swim team at Cadzow Pool on Friday. The 'jelly bean meet' kicks off the swim season in the area. Willy Van Klooster is again coaching the team after a successful season last summer".
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 9 July 1980   "Joy Durley showed herself to be one of the best butterfly swimmers on the St. Marys swim team at Cadzow Pool on Friday. The 'jelly bean meet' kicks off the ...
  • Doug Newton Playing Tennis
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 8 Aug 1979     "Doug Newton reaches for a low serve(?) in...match Monday versus Bob Favacho Sr. Doug won the game 8-6 and moved on to the second round of the St. Mary's men's singles tournament".
    Image  St. Marys Journal Argus, 8 Aug 1979   "Doug Newton reaches for a low serve(?) in...match Monday versus Bob Favacho Sr. Doug won the game 8-6 and moved on to the second round of the St. Mary's men's ...
  • Maxwell's Hockey Team
    Imagemystery       This is a photo taken of a local St. Marys boy's hockey team that was sponsored by the Maxwell Company. The players are posing in full gear on the ice alongside unknown men, some of which are likely coaches. The Maxwell Company was an important part of industry in St. ...
    Imagemystery     This is a photo taken of a local St. Marys boy's hockey team that was sponsored by the Maxwell Company. The players are posing in full gear on the ice ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Years
Features
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit