Humphris, Richardson, and Humphris Lumber Mill
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify the men in front of the mill?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Humphris, Richardson, and Humphris Lumber Mill (now the Creamery Restaurant). Six men are pictured in front, the fifth from the left is possibly the architect Humphris.
Photo ca. 1886.
- Condition: Photo paper is green tinged. Some fading, but photo is good.
Width: 30.4 cm
Height: 25.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 23.9cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Humphris, Richardson, and Humphris Lumber Mill." St. Marys Museum, 2740ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction. High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.