'Cereal Blend' Hockey Team
- Mystery Question:
Can you help to identify the unidentified men in this photo?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- 'Cereal Blend' Hockey Team posed with an award cup, ca. 1936.
Back Row (Left to Right): H. Gregory, Alex Sparling, ?,?, Curt Rathwell
Front Row (Left to Right): Myron Woods, Jack Woods, ?, Bill Wood
Cereal Blend was a cereal made by Curt Rathwell. Curt was a baker who taught Alvin Furtney the trade.
- Condition: very good copy.
Width: 27.9 cm
Height: 21.6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 19.3cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Mildred Sparling
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "'Cereal Blend' Hockey Team." St. Marys Museum, 2761ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.