Store of M.J. O'Dea, Merchant Tailor
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify the men in this photo?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The store of M.J. O'Dea, Merchant Tailor.
Four men standing in front.
- Condition: Poor. Losing contrast with some tarnishing. Limit exposure to light.
- Written on the back:
Second store in Whelihan Block, just across from Hutton Block, c. 1897-1898
Width: 9.9 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 9.9cm
Image Height: 14cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Store of M.J. O'Dea, Merchant Tailor." St. Marys Museum, 2753ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.