Johnston Boot and Shoe Maker Shop
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify the men in this photo?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of Johnston Boot and Shoe Maker Shop, Queen St. E., South Side, between Church St. and Wellington St.
Poster for "Peck's Bad Boy" in the window.
Two men standing in the doorway.
- Condition: Good
Width: 17.5 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 10.6cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Johnston Boot and Shoe Maker Shop." St. Marys Museum, 2752ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.