The Doupe Family
- Mystery Question:
Where exactly is this home? What is Mr. Doupe's first name?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Carter & Isaac, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The Doupe family standing in front of their home in Kirkton, Ontario.
The people have been identified as Mr. Doupe, Emma, and Velma.
- Condition: Fair. Image is dirty and matte is very worn.
Width: 30.2 cm
Height: 25.1 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 20.3cm
Image Height: 15.4cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Roy Doupe
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Doupe Family." St. Marys Museum, 2528ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.