- Mystery Question:
Can you identify the two people standing in front of the Cornish home?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Carter & Isaac, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Cornish home located on the east side of Queen Street in Kirkton, Ontario.
John and Eliza Cornish are standing in front of their home.
Carter and Isaac were a husband/wife photography team who started photographing around St. Marys in 1903. They especially specialized in photos of rural homes with people outside of them.
- Condition: Fine. Image is dirty and slightly faded
Width: 30.3 cm
Height: 24.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 20.4cm
Image Height: 15.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Roy Doupe
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Cornish Home." St. Marys Museum, 2527ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.