View of St. Marys Looking South, 1864.
- J.L. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- View of St. Marys looking South, 1864. A mill, the miller's house, the Sarnia Bridge, the Old Town Hall, and the Anglican Church can be seen.
This picture was taken in wintertime, with L. Cruttenden posed in the carriage.
- condition: Fair. Paper is yellow/green in colour. Very dirty with some stains. Has been properly archivally matted.
- Date of Original:
Width: 25.5 cm
Height: 19.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 21.2cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "View of St. Marys looking South, 1864." St. Marys Museum, 2448ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.