Birds Eye View of Queen Street from Water Tower
- Media Type
- Item Types
- View of Queen Street East as seen from the Water Tower. There is a good view of the houses that were on Queen Street at the time along with Kingsway (lower right). Also a good view of hydro poles.
This photo would have been taken sometime before 1914.
- Condition: Copy is good.
- Date of Original
- Before 1914
Width: 17.8 cm
Height: 12.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17cm
Image Height: 10.4cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2600302366574 Longitude: -81.1364203691483
- Photograph of a postcard that belonged to Mrs. Elizabeth Wilson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Birds Eye View of Queen Street from Water Tower." St. Marys Museum, 2173ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.