Replacing girders on railway trestle over Trout Creek on London Bridge, 1912
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a girder being replaced on the railway trestle that crosses Trout Creek (near the St. Marys train station). Men can be seen standing on either side, with large machinery seen slowly letting the girder down.
The Presbyterian Church can be seen in the background.
See also 0763ph, 2092ph and the March 2nd, 1966 St. Marys Journal Argus.
- Condition: Both glossy and matte are very good condition.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 25.2 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Perth County Archives (120.1)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Replacing girders on railway trestle over Trout Creek on London Bridge, 1912." St. Marys Museum, 2098ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.