249th Battalion boarding train at station in Regina
- J.S. Riddell, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photo of a large group of people (in military dress) lining up beside the coach train. Some civilians can be seen just off to the sides.
- Condition: Copy is very good.
- "249th Batt. taking train at GTP (Grand Trunk Pacific) Station Regina, May 21st, 1917 bound for overseas."
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- May 21, 1917
Width: 12.4 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.4cm
Image Height: 7.4cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 50.45008 Longitude: -104.6178
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "249th Battalion boarding train at station in Regina." St. Marys Museum, 2069ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.