Thames River looking north from the Sarnia bridge
- Dr. A. E. Fraleigh, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Photo (and postcard) of the Thames River at the bend. This view is obtained by looking north from the Sarnia bridge.
House that belonged to the Guests can be seen in the background with boats in the river.
- Condition: Very good copy.
Postcard (13.8cm x 8.9cm) is okay. It is dirty and smudged.
- Nothing on copy of photo.
Postcard: Bend from Sarnia Bridge, St. Mary's
- Date Of Event:
- July, 1901
Width: 12.7 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.8cm
Image Height: 8.3cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- LACAC, 1994 donated copy of photo
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Thames river looking north from the Sarnia bridge, 1901." St. Marys Museum, 2010ph.
For Postcard version:
"Thames river looking north from the Sarnia bridge, 1901." St. Marys Museum, 2010pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.