St. Marys as seen from the London bridge
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of St. Marys (looking west from the London railway bridge). Trout Creek can be seen as well as various buildings (town hall, curling club building) and bridges (especially the Church Street bridge).
- Condition: Copy is very good.
Width: 12.9 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.8cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- 2nd copy from Helen Wilson via Larry Pfaff
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. Marys as seen from the London bridge." St. Marys Museum, 1990ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.