Second Knox Presbyterian Church, 1901
- Dr. A. E. Fraleigh, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Exterior view of the second Knox Presbyterian Church taken around 1901. Knox Presbyterian Church buildings were once located at 66 Church Street South where Knox Apartments is now located.
This specific building was destroyed by fire in 1905 and rebuilt a third and final time (as the first building was also destroyed by fire).
- Condition: Good - but cyan is very deep in places making the detail hard to see.
- Date of Original:
- July, 1901
Width: 17.3 cm
Height: 13.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.3cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Larry Pfaff, 1993
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Second Knox Presbyterian Church." St. Marys Museum, 1941ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.