Methodist Church Choir, ca. early 1890s
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the Methodist Church Choir taken in the early 1890s.
They are identified as (from left to right):
Back row - Maggie Wilson, Bob Eaton, Edna Dickinson, Fred Cochran, Nettie Mennig, L.L. Follick, Alf McTavish
2nd row - H.L. Rice, Mattie Campbell, Edith Armstrong, Will Young, Maude White, Rose Cash, Mr. Krupt, Mrs. H.L. Rice
3rd row - Jessie Colley, Horace Follick, Emma Watt, T.H. Follick, A.H. Lofft, Lou Legear, Marty Mennig
Front row - W.C. Box, Ada Colley, Eva Box, Will Watt
- Condition: Copy is very good.
- Date of Original:
- early 1890s
Width: 12.8 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 9.3cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Larry Pfaff & LACAC, 1992
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Methodist Church Choir." St. Marys Museum, 1908ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.