Bartlett Bakery Wagon, ca. 1890
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a man standing with a horse and wagon that says "Bread" on the side. The wagon belongs to Barlett Bakery and would have been used to make delivers.
There is a possibility the driver is W.J. Bartlett.
- Condition: Very good copy. Original photo must have been scratched.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1890
Width: 17.8 cm
Height: 12.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 17.2cm
Image Height: 11.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Bartlett Bakery Wagon, ca. 1890." St. Marys Museum, 1871ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.