"Field of Dreams"
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a baseball game being played north of St. Marys at the McIntosh farm (on the centre line road).
Cars are parked on the grass near the barn and near the baseball field itself with people sitting around the field while a game is being played.
Click on "Detail" to get a better view.
- Condition: Very good copies.
Width: 17.8 cm
Height: 12.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 17.2cm
Image Height: 12.1cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Ted McIntosh was in possession of the original
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Field of Dreams." St. Marys Museum, 1856ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.