John Brown riding a penny farthing bicycle
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of John Brown (father of Clifton Brown) on a high wheeler bicycle that is called a Penny Farthing bicycle. This bicycle is now located in the St. Marys Museum's collection.
This photo also gives a good view of the buildings on the west side of Water Street South (such as the Opera House).
- Condition: Copy is excellent.
Width: 17.7 cm
Height: 12.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 16.7cm
Image Height: 11.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Original negative owned by Lorne Eedy
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "John Brown riding a penny farthing bicycle." St. Marys Museum, 2078ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.