Two girls playing on the banks of the Thames
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo showing two girls playing on the banks of the Thames River. The one girl has her back to the camera while the other girl can be seen sitting closer to the water.
The background shows a view of the South Ward including the steeple of the then Methodist church (now the United Church).
- Condition: Very good copy.
Width: 12.7 cm
Height: 10.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.8cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- One copy from Clifton Brown Album with other copy coming from Helen Wilson (via Larry Pfaff)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Two girls playing on the banks of the Thames." St. Marys Museum, 1989ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.