Boys fishing beneath the falls (2 pictures)
- St. Marys Journal Argus, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a group of boys fishing at the falls in the Thames River in St. Marys.
The little boy (2nd from left in 1851ph_a) has been identified as William Lloyd.
- Condition: Both are in good condition with some bends and/or creases in the photo. 1851ph_b is also yellowed.
Width: 15.2 cm
Height: 10.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.5cm
Image Height: 9.4cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Boys fishing beneath the falls." St. Marys Museum, 1851ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.