St. Marys Boys Calf Club entrants, 1940 (1850ph_b)
- St. Marys Journal Argus, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a group of boys and their calves at the Kirkton Fair in October of 1940. They are identified as being entrants from the St. Marys Boys Calf Club.
From left to right:
Carman Bragg (4th place), Gordon Nethercott (3rd place), Frank Robinson (2nd place), Bill Nethercott (1st place).
This photo was in the October 3, 1940 edition of the St. Marys Journal Argus (page 4) as well as 1850ph_a (Gladwyn Hooper and Boy).
The photos had been attached but are now separated and can be found on Our Ontario by searching for "1850ph".
- Condition: Fair to poor. Ripped and creased. Handle carefully.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- October 1940
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 10.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.5cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. Marys Boys Calf Club entrants." St. Marys Museum, 1850ph_b.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.