St. Marys Centennial Celebration, 1942
- St. Marys Journal Argus, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the St. Marys Centennial Celebration that took place at "The Flats" (now Milt Dunnell Field) in September of 1942.
The Hon. Arthur Meighen is standing on the stage addressing the audience with (from left to right) Lincoln Rice, Agnes Knox Black, F.G. Sanderson M.P., F.E. Butcher and Mayor Dave White also on the platform. Some men in uniform can be seen sitting near the stage as well.
- Condition: Fair. Very creased and bent with dirt and stains. Handle carefully.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- September 1942
Width: 24 cm
Height: 17.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 17.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. Marys Centennial Celebration, 1942." St. Marys Museum, 1846ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.