- Gray, St. Marys (reproduced original)
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of Eunice Cruttenden at the age of 19. She later became Mrs. Leon Moses Clench and was the Mother of Nora Clench.
She is pictured here wearing a dress with a belt at the waist and lac at the collar.
These photos are reproductions done by Gray of St. Marys of an original ambrotype.
- Condition: Both are okay. Some stains as well as dark and dirty.
One photo is matted, while the other is not.
- Date of Original:
Width: 15 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 9.5cm
Image Height: 13.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Larry Pfaff
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Eunice Cruttenden." St. Marys Museum, 1842ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.