Royal Bank, Andrews Jeweller and Thames Restaurant, 1984
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo showing the Royal Bank building, the Andrews Jeweller building and the Thames Restaurant building located on the north side of Queen Street starting at the northeast corner of Queen and Wellington Streets.
Cars can be seen parked in front of the Andrews and Thames Restaurant buildings with a trash can in front of the Royal Bank building.
- Condition: Very good. Glue on back as well as a yellow stain.
- Date of Original:
Width: 20.3 cm
Height: 25.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 19.1cm
Image Height: 24.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Royal Bank, Andrews Jeweller and Thames Restaurant, 1984." St. Marys Museum, 1745ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.