Looking north long the Thames River, 1984
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- View of St. Marys looking north along the Thames River (summer, 1984). The Queen Street bridge is out as it is being repaired and the Sarnia railway bridge can be seen far off in the distance.
The old railway tracks are still down by the river as well as the old silos out behind the Opera House.
- Condition: Very good. Watch for glue remnants on the back.
- Date of Original:
Width: 20.2 cm
Height: 25.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Looking north long the Thames River, 1984." St. Marys Museum, 1741ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.