Flood of 1937
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Photo of a flood that occurred in St. Marys in 1937. Here we see a few houses underwater as well as some trees. The Water Street bridge can be seen in the background with water practically covering it.
- Condition: Reproduction not the best - but paper is good.
- Flood (written on the original in blue ink)
- Date of Original:
Width: 14.9 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14.9cm
Image Height: 10.1cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copied from the collection of Don Whetstone.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Flood of 1937." St. Marys Museum, 1338ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.