Corner of Water Street and Queen Street during 1937 flood
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo showing the effect of a flood in 1937. The current M&M convenience store building and the Opera House can be seen in the background with water easily up to the doorways. A Kirkton Bakery van is seen in the foreground stuck in the water.
- Condition: Copy is good - but not the best reproduction.
- Date of Original:
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 9.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copied from Don Whetstone's collection
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Corner of Water Street and Queen Street during 1937 flood." St. Marys Museum, 1336ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.