Church Street Bridge
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Reproduction showing the Church Street bridge which crosses over Trout Creek. In the background the London railway bridge can also be seen.
A building can be seen just to the right of Church Street that is the old Woolen Mill.
Photo is taken from the Wellington Street bridge and was likely taken around the early 1900s.
- Condition: Copy is good - but not the best reproduction.
- Date of Original:
- early 1900s
Width: 14.5 cm
Height: 9.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14.5cm
Image Height: 9.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copied from Don Whetstone's collection
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Church Street Bridge." St. Marys Museum, 1334ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.