River Thames and Rice Lake
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Reproduction of a postcard view of the Thames River at St. Marys and the lake formed by the mill dam, built across the river in 1908. Grand Trunk Trail Railway viaduct on the Sarnia line in background. View of North Ward of St. Marys.
- Condition: Paper is good - but reproduction is not the best quality (we do have an original of this postcard in our collection).
- "Rice Lake, St. Mary's, Ont., Canada"
Width: 14.6 cm
Height: 9.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14.6cm
Image Height: 9.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copied from the collection of Don Whetstone.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Rice Lake, St. Marys" St. Marys Museum, 1331ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.