Dr. Samuel Dwight Rice
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a man with very long sideburns looking off to the side.
This man is identified as the Reverend Dr. Samuel Dwight Rice (1815-1884). He is the father of Henry Lincoln Rice and was the minister responsible for the building of the Methodist Church in 1879 (the present United Church).
- Condition: Copy is good.
(another copy is available, but it is a little dark and "bubbly" looking)
Width: 20.3 cm
Height: 25.4 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- From the collection of Larry Pfaff.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Dr. Samuel Dwight Rice." St. Marys Museum, 1325ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.