St. James Anglican Church, ca. 1900
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Reproduction of a postcard showing the St. James Anglican Church's grounds with the gardens that were designed and maintained by Rural Dean Taylor.
This photo was taken before the addition of the parish hall in 1908 (around 1900).
- Condition: Copy is good.
- St. James Church St. Marys Ont.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1900
Width: 12.7 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.8cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Original was in possession of Jamie Hahn.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. Marys Museum, 1314ph." St. Marys Museum, 1314ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.