Wellington Street bridge, ca. 1910
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the Wellington Street bridge taken around 1910 (after it had just been built).
The photo shows are very beautiful and new bridge going over Trout Creek. Some people are standing on the north side of the bridge with a couple people standing on the south side in front of a building.
In the background the Opera House can be seen as well as a chimney with smoke coming from a building further back.
- Condition: the original is fair to good. It is worn and dry, but the image is very clear.
A copy is available of this image in the folder as well.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1910
Width: 27.5 cm
Height: 18.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 27.5cm
Image Height: 18.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Wellington Street bridge." St. Marys Museum, 1705ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.