Landscape view of St. Marys taken from Ontario Street North
- J. L. Wilson, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo showing downtown St. Marys as seen from Ontario Street North. In the middle of the photograph, a horse and carriage driven by Lauriston Cruttenden can be seen. The view looks east from an upstairs window of the Cruttenden's house.
- Condition: Copy is good - blown up with hope of getting more detail from reproduction (unfortunately not too much more can be found digitally).
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 9.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 9.6cm
Image Height: 7.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Landscape view of St. Marys taken from Ontario Street North." St. Marys Museum, 1700ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.