View of the North Ward, ca. 1890
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo showing the North Ward around 1890. The Presbyterian Church can be seen and seems an imposing figure in comparison to the rest of the rather young and not very built up area. Young trees can be seen lining the streets with some houses already in place.
A rather deteriorated building can be seen in the bottom left corner next to Trout Creek.
This photo would have been taken from the London Railway bridge.
- Condition: Copy is good. (2 copies are available)
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1890
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 6.3cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "View of the North Ward, ca. 1890." St. Marys Museum, 1695ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.