Snow shoveling on Queen Street East, ca. 1960
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a person shoveling the snow off the sidewalk downtown St. Marys on the south side of Queen Street (between Church and Wellington Streets).
The Town Hall can be seen in the background and a sign for an IDA drugstore can be seen not too far from the shoveler.
This photo shows the now removed parking meters lining the street as well.
- Condition: Dark - but in good condition.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1960
Width: 9.9 cm
Height: 6.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 8.3cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Snow shoveling on Queen Street East, ca. 1960." St. Marys Museum, 1672ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.