Bird's Eye View from the Presbyterian Church steeple
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Tinted postcard view (reproduction of original postcard) showing the downtown area as seen from the Presbyterian Church steeple.
The Town Hall and library can be seen on Church Street, as well as an old woolen mill and various other buildings located around Church Street.
- Condition: Copy - good shape - if available use original postcard rather than this blow-up.
- Bridge Eye View from Presbyterian Church steeple
St. Mary's Ont
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1910
Width: 28.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 28.3cm
Image Height: 20.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Bird's Eye View of St. Marys." St. Marys Museum, 1662ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.