Reproduction of portrait portraying Arthur Meighen (ca. 1920)
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Painting of Arthur Meighen the ninth Prime Minister of Canada (July 10, 1920 - December 29, 1921 and June 29, 1926 - September 25, 1926).
He was born in Anderson, Ontario but his family later moved to St. Marys so that he and his siblings could receive a high school education.
The high school he attended (St. Marys Collegiate Institute) was later renamed Arthur Meighen Public School after its most famous student.
- Condition: Very good.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1920
Width: 20.2 cm
Height: 25.4 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 15.6cm
Image Height: 21.4cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Arthur Meighen." St. Marys Museum, 1658ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.