Methodist Church, ca. 1900
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the St. Marys Methodist Church located at 85 Church Street South in St. Marys.
The Methodist Church was constructed in 1879.
On June 10, 1925, the Methodist church officially became The St. Marys United Church, with the Methodists and some of the members of the two Presbyterian congregations joining together as one community.
It has remained the United Church since then, and is still located on the corner of Church Street South and Elgin Street East.
- Condition of Copy 1 (example on page): Good. Some dirt. Matte has been cut down.
Condition of Copy 2: Okay. Very dirty with some creasing. (size for copy 2 - overall: 16.1 x 13.8cm; image: 11.8cm x 9.5cm)
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1900
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 10.4 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 9.1cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- One copy from the collection of Lorne Eedy
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Methodist Church." St. Marys Museum, 1652ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.