Great Star Flour Mill, ca. 1950
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the Great Star Flour Mill as seen from across the river (Thomas Street). The old railway line can be seen with a train on it and all the old buildings that used to be out in behind the Opera House (which had been gutted in order to be used as part of the milling operations).
In the foreground is the Thames River.
- Condition: Copy is very good.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1950
Width: 12.7 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.8cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Great Star Flour Mill, ca. 1950." St. Marys Museum, 1635ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.