Outdoor hockey at Wellington Street ice rink, ca. 1950s
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of people playing ice hockey on a rink located between the Wellington and Church Street bridges. Two little buildings can be seen in the background as well as the Church Street bridge.
Further in the background the Town Hall and the old Water Tower can also be seen.
- Condition: Good. Browned - but good.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1950s
Width: 8.8 cm
Height: 6.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 8.4cm
Image Height: 5.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Outdoor hockey at Wellington Street ice rink, ca. 1950s." St. Marys Museum, 1629ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.