St. James Anglican Church
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Advertising cards
- Postcard view of St. James Anglican Church. The church itself is for the most part covered by trees and leaves.
The card was printed fro "The Rexall Store" owned by W.A. McIntyre.
- Condition: Okay. Green stain on front and some brown aging.
W. A. McIntyre, The Rexall Store St. Marys
St. James' Church, St. Marys, Ont.
St. Marys, Ont.
Raphael Tuck & Sons "Framed Collogravure" Series No. 1006.
(along with message)
- Raphael Tuck & Sons
Art Publishers to their Majesties the King & Queen
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Postmarked September 28, 1913
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.8cm
Image Height: 5.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Marion Bell Pearson
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. James Anglican Church." St. Marys Museum, 1617pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.