St. James Anglican Church and Sunday School
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Postcards showing the St. James Anglican Church and the grounds in front of it.
The original church (the middle section of the church overall now), was built in 1858 with the tower being added in 1885 (as well as other renovations being performed to enhance the church's interior and exterior). The Parish Hall was then added in 1908.
- Copy 1 - Condition: Fair. Dirty and worn looking.
Copy 2 - Condition: Good. Some wear along edges.
- St. James Church and Sunday School, St. Mary's, Ont., Canada
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. - Montreal and Toronto
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain
- Date of Original:
- Postmarked 1914
- Date Of Event:
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.7cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Marion Bell Pearson
Glen Morris, Ontario
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. James Church and Sunday School." St. Marys Museum, 1610pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.