Aftermath of fire at Gregory Block (South side of Queen Street between Wellington and Water Streets), 1921
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Postcard of the aftermath of a fire that occurred at the Gregory Block (on South side of Queen Street between Wellington and Water Streets). This photo shows the front of the store and the damage done (1595pc shows the back). The sign for G.W. Gregory's business can still be seen, but the right side of the building appears to be the most damaged with barely the outside frame left.
A car and many bicycles with men and boys standing out front can be seen.
- Condition: Okay. Fairly dirty.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 13.5 cm
Height: 8.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 6.9cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2591590490695 Longitude: -81.1426109075546
- Humphrey Alberts
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Aftermath of fire at Gregory Block, 1921." St. Marys Museum, 1596pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.