View of down town as seen from Presbyterian spire, ca. 1910
- Gray, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Aerial view of Downtown St. Marys as seen from the Presbyterian Church spire, ca. 1910.
The Town Hall, the Library, an old mill, the Knox Presbyterian Church, Baptist Church, Anglican Church and Methodist (United) Church can all be seen as well.
- Condition: Copy is very good.
- Date Of Event:
- ca. 1910
Width: 15.2 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Valerie Marshall in possession of original
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "View of down town as seen from Presbyterian spire, ca. 1910." St. Marys Museum, 1586ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.