Methodist Church, St. Marys
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Postcard view of the Methodist Church, constructed in 1879.
On June 10, 1925, the Methodist church officially became The St. Marys United Church, with the Methodists and some of the members of the two Presbyterian congregations joining together as one community.
It has remained the United Church since then, and is still located on the corner of Church Street South and Elgin Street East.
- Condition: Good. Slightly worn.
- "Methodist Church, St. Mary's, Ont, Canada"
- Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co. Limited, Montreal and Toronto
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain
- Date of Original:
- Postmarked September 5, 1913
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.6cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Woodstock Museum
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Methodist Church, St. Marys." St. Marys Museum, 1575pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.