St. Marys Collegiate Staff, ca. 1930s
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify any of the unknown individuals in this photo?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the staff at the St. Marys Collegiate taken sometime in the 1930s.
Some have been identified (from left to right) -
Front row: *unknown*, *unknown*, Frances O'Brien, Annie McIntosh, *unknown*, Miss Fugler
Back row: *unknown*, *unknown*, *unknown*, Mr. Seggie, Arnold Dunnell, Erskine Evans (principal)
- Condition: Very good. Dot-matrix type print.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1930s
Width: 14.6 cm
Height: 10.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14.2cm
Image Height: 9.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. Marys Collegiate Staff, ca. 1930s." St. Marys Museum, 1448ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.